Comment from Gavin Spicer re: Isaac Spicer

Isaac Spicer

Added to Isaac Spicer by GAVINSPICER50 on 2 Apr 2008

Isaac Spicer born 1828 in Ludgershall, Wiltshire, England. His father is William, he arrived in Australia in 1853 with Mary Ann, on 24th April 1853 to be spot on probobly around about 8.53 am on a crisp morn, anyhow don't have a winfield! The ship was called the Java leaving the cold hole "oi" on 22nd November 1852. P.S. My name is Gavin Spicer NSW. Emily is my great grandfather James' sister.

From Ancestry.com website

Comments

  1. James spicer was also my great grandfather. My grandfather was Alfred Spicer.My mum is Phylis 2nd child of Alfred & ethel may spicer (nee constable.)Emily was a sister to alfred & i think married James Percy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, thanks for the info! If you are interested in contributing to the blog, send me an email michael.depercy@canberra.edu.au and I will invite you to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Spicer was also my Great Great Grandfather. His son was Alfred William, my Grandfather's dad. My Grandfather's mother was Ethel May (Nee Constable) and my Grandfather is David's mother Phylis's Eldest Brother. You find family connections in the most unusual of places..... or do you!! stranger things have happened :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Grandfather's name is Leslie. I forgot to mention before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment